Sunday, January 27, 2013

Darkxdelirium's wardrobe post, or my contribution at least

This one took barely half an hour to arrange -- sketch, colours, communication and all. Work is tiring me out dreadfully, so I can't spend as much time on these things any more without sacrificing the little time that I have left for sleep.

The furry animal featured here is my friend's toy alpaca.

arrrrpakasso

arrrrpakasso 02

arrrrpakasso 03

I'll admit that I was careless with the colouring -- should have made sure that the face bits and the cream patch were properly aligned, but by then I was half-asleep. The ears were a total bitch.

On the other hand, this series of commissions has been EXCELLENT at forcing me to produce stuff. There's just one more left to complete before Wardrobe Month is over; I must hurry.

Darkxdelirium swears that she will deco this picture up with a gold frame and sparkles to make clear that her wardrobe is not a SWEET but a CLASSIC wardrobe, even though her fluff-friend is candy purple and she had asked for that pink background herself. She has promised me a file of the final product so that I can put it up here...

Edit 1: And here it is.

 photo xinyusmoddedimage_zpsbf381d81.jpeg

Egad!

No comments:

Post a Comment