Wednesday, March 7, 2012

work in progress: princess

I didn't post last week, so I have to make up for it this time by posting twice before Sunday! I have several ongoing projects, some of which shouldn't be shown yet because works in progress tend to be very ugly, but here's one that's looking pretty good right now.

work in progress 01

If things go as planned, this picture will have a more pop-art style than I normally use. The pencil sketch is a few posts down; I've decided to update post-by-post after all, since I can only work on this intermittently. I'm not used to doing linework on my tablet, so that part took longer than usual. I want direct pen-to-screen interaction. :/ And/or a better scanner.

In completely unrelated news, I caved in to my cravings and ordered BABY's Fragrant Rose Memories Camelot JSK in rosemary on reserve. Here it is in the sepia colourway.

Fragrant Rose Memories Camelot jumper skirt 01

This dress is one thing I am very sure I will never have the guts to draw. And it's just about as expensive as it looks. Where on earth shall I wear it to? Maybe I'll find some guy to marry just so I can have it at the wedding. (And then promptly divorce him)

I can't wait for it to arrive!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment