Friday, February 24, 2012

Snow White, Rose Red

I made corsages this week!

corsages!!

Whoops, wrong date. I keep forgetting it's 2012 and that the world is going to end. I'm too lazy to change it, anyway.

These were conceived as gifts, but now that I've made them... I mean, just imagine a whole BUNCH of these things in your hair! Who wouldn't want a whole bunch of these things in one's hair?? I was going to pile lace on the white one too, but I thought it'd be more versatile on its own... and was glad to have done it too, because I hadn't expected lace to be so expensive. Hurr.

(I am much aware that my recent entries have all been rather lame. I solemnly swear to actually finish something nice... after I clear next week's papers and tests.)

Good afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment