Saturday, February 4, 2012

Excuses, excuses

I haven't been doing any art this past week. I put up a sales post, ran to and from the post office as a result of the sales post, made half a corsage, went to have a video made of the interior of my nose, exercised every day, bidded on (and won!) my dream dress, was socially active, and coped heroically with the week's readings -- but made no art. Erk.

Hence, since I have promised myself to update here at least once a week: more old art.
evil bunny loli colour fin
I call her the 'evil bunny loli'. She was first conceptualised for the FAQ page for my old comic (see here.) There are a lot of details that you won't be able to see with the picture shrunk down like this, so click on it to see the large version on my flickr.

2 comments:

  1. dude, that's like..MORE than enough??? Don't over tax yerself! and a pic oh the dream dress yes? :) *hugzorz!*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dudette my dream dress is still in Japan.;_; It takes time for it to travel! I'll post it when it comes!!

      Delete