Saturday, January 28, 2012

training from hell

This is a colour experimental for a 14-page swords-and-sorcery story currently languishing in thumbnail form. I'm not very practiced at drawing huge men, but I try.

palette 04
Context: You wouldn't expect it, but that sweet young lady there is actually our resident Training Master From Hell. She can get away with beating her students (victims) half to death because she's also a healer. Those who stick with her programme after the first lesson improve very, very fast.

She wasn't to know that Freon didn't have his basics properly, however. The big angry guy is offering to take him on until he's ready to survive her next lesson.

Poor Freon doesn't know what they're saying, but he definitely caught the word 'pansy' somewhere there.

Edit: My Japanese isn't very good. But it may be better than my Mandarin. D: I hope I haven't made any mistakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment