Sunday, January 22, 2012

Wardrobe post

For those who don't know, I'm into frilly dresses. Nominally the style is called 'Elegant Gothic Lolita', though not all of us are Gothic and the fashion really has nothing to do with that Nabokov book. (As explained here: http://url.thecomicseries.com/comics/first ) And at the moment, the EGL live journal community has a 'wardrobe' theme -- giving all of us vainpots the excuse to take photographs of our frilliest clothes in order to show them off on the Internet. These are the banners I made for myself and my friend Ets.

zhenteng's wardrobe sm

vervain banner sm

Both characters are from a comic strip created by me and Ets, which breathed its last in October last year. I'm still very fond of my characters, so I keep raising them from the dead against my better judgement.

For the interested, my frilly closet is here. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment