Saturday, March 10, 2012

The Polish Well

A friend of mine who co-runs a blog on nail polish (her name is Jane!) asked me to produce something for her webpage, and after the most shameful long wait I managed to cough up something. The name of the blog is 'The Polish Well', and they wanted multichrome nail polish (the sparkly kind) featured somewhere, so I tried to combine the two concepts as best as I could.

well sketch
I was meant to have left the background white to match the white background of the blog layout, but somehow I got carried away -- you know how these things go.

well ver 2sm

Green so pretty. I didn't want to give it up. I didn't want to give up the big golden FWOOM at the centre either, but it was interfering with the layout. Here is the final product:

well ver 3sm

Not my best work by any means, but Jane and Michan seemed okay with it -- they even put it up on their webpage! And here I thought we were all going to sit on it for a while until I had time to redo everything. *_* If you like nail art, check out their blog at http://thepolishwell.blogspot.com/ for reviews on the latest polish products!


3 comments:

  1. hahaha oops. We love it too much not to use it! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really, really, really love this! Do you design logos for other bloggers or websites?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, yes! If I like you, and if you're willing to wait a bit -- I'm writing four papers over these four weeks. *_* I'd ask for maybe a token fee of $20 or so however. Drop me an email at zhenteng@gmail.com if you're still interested!

      Delete