Friday, September 21, 2012

Mega post

It's occured to me that I haven't posted for over a month now and I am seriously contrite. I leave my tablet at home to stop it from distracting me in my hostel room when I'm supposed to be doing work but it doesn't seem to be working out for me on the art side. And now that all my classes are done tutorial-style I can't get away with drawing in class any more...

So here's an extra-long post. First, starring some lolita coordinates.

Outfit 1. worn to singing practice at R.'s house
Photobucket
Dress: Alice and the Pirates St. Mephisto's Cathedrale JSK (sorry for wrinkliness! I'd just washed it and I hadn't ironed it yet.


Outfit 2: worn to Orchard Road, at which I promptly splurged on bags (sigh)
Photobucket
Skirt: Juliette et Justine l'amour d'amants skirt


Outfit 3: worn to a Victoria and Albert Museum special exhibition at the National Museum of Singapore (300-year-old wedding dresses!! We honour them with our dressups), featuring one of the aforementioned bags.
Photobucket
Dress: Mary Magdalene Perfume Bottle JSK in cocoa
Parasol: Victorian Maiden Fairy Frill Parasol in fern
Bolero: Innocent World Millefeuille Tulle Lace Bolero in brown
Bag: Lapalette Buckingham Guard Bag (medium) in green x brown
lots of Chocomint and Surfacespell hair clips
el cheapo H&M pouch for putting extra stuff in

Shoes in all three pictures from Clarks, which sometimes has my shoe size.


I've been dressing up rather a lot partly to (over)compensate for not being able to go to the Juliette et Justine tea party held in London two weeks ago, which was awesome by all accounts. But I did send proxies in the form of headdresses. And here they are being worn at the tea party itself!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

My friend is soooo pretty. But her identity needs to be kept a mystery for reasons of privacy, so don't look at her face!


...And lastly, the results of eating a radioactive dragonfruit. I swear this is what I look like right now.
Photobucket
It was tasty. But it IS magenta.

More next time!

2 comments:

  1. Your epic headpiece!!! I see the pinecone ♥
    The bag in your third coordinate is preeeeeeeeetty. (*w*)
    AND! - I know about those radioactively purple dragonfruit! They're reallyreallyreally good, in direct proportion to the purpleness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agree about the purpleness!! The grey kinds are so limp and tasteless. The more neon the better, apparently. XD

      Delete