Sunday, April 22, 2012

I've finished my last paper. *_* Normally I polish and edit it until the moment it's due, but the monthly illness came by today and nothing constructive gets done for the first two days every time it strikes. I DID manage to set up a sales post however, so perhaps these photographs might account for last week's offering? I'll be posting much more often over the next five weeks, but this should make a start.

Here are some of the things I am selling:

Metamorphose Royal Frame JSK

Photobucket


Baby, the Stars Shine Bright Gingham Rose Ribbon OP

Photobucket


Innocent World Frigg Bolero

Photobucket

Pretty primary colours! I'd as soon keep them, but I need to pay off some recent purchases. It's bad policy to just keep buying. When the last of my new things have arrived I'll post more photographs --

Things that have arrived:

Baby, the Stars Shine Bright Fragrant Rose Memories Camelot JSK
Mary Magdalene Copine Georgette JSK
Mary Magdalene Tarte Tatin OP ( ♥ ♥ ♥ )


Things that will arrive sooooooon:

Victorian Maiden Lace-up Doll Dress
Juliette et Justine Le Manoir du Palais Robe
Innocent World Millefeuille Tulle Lace Bolero (in bordeaux -- I already have the white and brown versions *shamefaced*)

Argh! So pretty! Can't wait!!!

essay progress: all 100%. Now all that is left to see if I'm still left with that First Class Honours at the end of the semester. After the cramps go away I am going to PLAY very hard indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment